Work With Us
Jobs at Louisiana Art & Science Museum
Below is a listing of job opportunities currently available at the Art & Science Museum. Please contact the Museum about these open positions only.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will only be contacted with your permission.
Applicants may apply in person at the visitor services center, Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or may email their resume to email@example.com.
Museum Guide (rolling applications accepted)
Museum guides play an important role at Louisiana Art & Science Museum and contribute to the successful operation of the Museum by:
- Presenting Museum programs to school groups and the general public.
- Working in coordination with the Museum’s operations staff to manage school group visits.
- Monitoring art exhibitions, interactive exhibits, and public spaces to ensure that they are safe and secure.
- Providing visitors with accurate information about the Museum's operations, exhibits, and programs.
- Maintaining an orderly and functional work space.