Current & Upcoming Events
LASM's Pilot Reopening Program
Irene W. Pennington Planetarium
Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 10:00am - 12:00pm
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS: tinyurl.com/LASMtickets
Enjoy Stargazing at 10 AM, Magic Tree House: Space Mission at 10:30 AM, and America's Musical Journey at 11 AM on Saturday, May 30 during LASM's reopening pilot program in the Irene W. Pennington Planetarium. TICKET PRICE INCLUDES FREE PARKING IN LASM'S LOT!
**NOTE: Masks are required; disposable masks will be provided free-of-charge to those without them.**
LASM's pilot reopening program is intended to serve you safely and effectively. It will help inform our future reopening decisions and was designed with your feedback in mind. Though we've continued to provide at-home art and science experiences online at virtual-lasm.org during our temporary closure, we can't wait to finally see you again in person!
We are diligently monitoring guidelines and consulting experts about our procedures in response to COVID-19. As an art and science museum, it is especially important that we make well-informed, science-based decisions in order to keep our community and staff safe and healthy.
- Masks are required for all staff and visitors. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided for you at no cost.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines by remaining 6 feet apart from those not in your group. Visitors will be seated in the Irene W. Pennington Planetarium with appropriate space between groups, in accordance with CDC guidelines. Only 42 tickets (25% of the planetarium's maximum capacity) to this event will be sold.
- The Irene W. Pennington Planetarium has been thoroughly sanitized before your arrival and will be thoroughly sanitized after your exit.
- The Irene W. Pennington Planetarium is open to visitors ages 2 and above. Based on CDC guidelines (click here for more information), children under the age of 2 should not wear a mask, so they will not be able to visit us at this time. Little ones also tend to have difficulty sitting still through an entire planetarium show, We look forward to welcoming your littlest ones to the Museum when it is again safe to do so!
- Please state your name and/or show your digital or printed receipt at the door in order to be admitted to the Irene W. Pennington Planetarium.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Frances Lee at email@example.com.